- Harrison Industries Featured in National Magazine, Waste Advantage
- AB 1826 Requires Commercial Organic Recycling
- Look Up Your Pick-Up Schedule
- Harrison Driver’s Surprise Gift to Autistic Boy Touches the World
- Check Out Our Videos
- Sign Up For Our E-mail Newsletter
- See the Latest Trash Flash Newsletter for Your City
We are committed to helping the communities we serve reach the strict mandates of California AB 341 that requires cities and counties in the state to divert 75 percent of waste from landfills by 2020.
Our recycling partners include Gold Coast Recycling and Transfer Station, where recyclables are sorted, baled and sold for reuse, and Agromin, where green waste is processed and sold for reuse in agricultural products, fuel and landscape materials.
Harrison Industries serves the cities and surrounding unincorporated areas of Ventura, Ojai, Camarillo as well as the unincorporated areas of El Rio, Somis, Ojai Valley and Channel Islands beach communities as E.J. Harrison and Sons; Fillmore and surrounding unincorporated areas as Santa Clara Valley Disposal; and Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park and surrounding unincorporated areas as Newbury Disposal.